In the English Noorani Qaida course, basic rules of reading the Quran are taught. They begin with the Arabic letters. After the Noorani Qaida online classes, the student is able to pronounce the Arabic letters correctly and read different letters, words and Noorani Qaida photo together. The first step in learning to recite the Qur’an is to learn the rules taught in learn Qaida.
To be exact, the kid’s Noorani Qaida course is created aiming at helping students recognize the letters of the Arabic language. It helps students recognize how the letters of the Arabic language are written separately and then how they are combined into different visual structures in the written form. This is a specific feature of the Arabic, Urdu and Persian languages. Writing Arabic letters in pairs changes their visual forms, so their identification is also necessary to understand the Qur’an.
The third thing taught in Noorani Qaida is to make the students understand how the same letter can be read in many ways. The reason for this is that within the Arabic language, there can be many Harakats (signs) on each letter, and the change of Harakat (sign) that is marked over the letter, will result in a difference in the sound. It means the way in which the letter is pronounced. The reader has to stretch a letter by seeing a specific sign. Some signs require a reader to lower his voice, while other signs ask for a louder pitch. In order to understand such differences, it is very important to read the complete Noorani Qaida.
The kids’ Noorani Qaida in Uk are written in such a way that it makes it easy to develop the ability to recite the Holy Qur’an and a student has no difficulty in understanding the letters in the Quran. Thus, through the Noorani Qaida read online, the student not only develops the ability to recite Arabic letters separately and in combination but also develops the ability to understand their specific signs.
In the same way, if the basic tajweed is taught correctly and diligently, the student’s Arabic accent becomes excellent and very good. Therefore, before starting the Qur’an, it is very important to understand English Noorani Qaida and finish it once. On the contrary, those who find it hard to read the Quran fluently and have difficulty understanding its letters and harakaat (signs), should also re-read the Qur’an by sacrificing some time and working on their Arabic fundamentals in the beginning. And believe me, whatever time you will spend correcting the Quran, it will not be wasted.
Course objectives – Learn Noorani Qaida for kids and adults
- Recognition of the letters of the Holy Quran in different forms.
- Recognition of the movement signs (Harakat) of Noorani Qaida in Arabic: i.e. Fatah, Zamma, Qasra and other major movement signs.
- Grasp the basic rules of Noorani Qaida with Tajweed.
- Correct the pronunciation of the Qur’an while reciting it.
- Observe the principles of Tajweed while reciting in the Qur’an.
- Ability to start reading the Qur’an on their own (Nazra) by looking at the Holy Quran.
- Education of basic Islamic Jurisprudential issues.
- Prayers and Supplications for daily life.
- Noorani Qaida (Author Sheikh Noor Mohammad Ludhianvi)
- Azkaar and Supplications as narrated from the Holy prophet (peace be upon him)
- Prayers (Salaat)
- Memorization of, at least, the last five surahs of the Holy Quran
- Basic religious issues of purity
Noorani Qaida UK Course Duration
To learn Noorani Qaida for beginners and experts, the course duration is not specified. If the student, who reads Noorani Qaida online, is of a younger age, then he learns faster. If the student is older, he takes more time. However, a child around 10 years of age usually completes this course in 4 to 6 months and an adult student completes this course in an average of 2 to 4 months.
It is difficult to give a definitive opinion on the course duration because sometimes a student’s grip on the Arabic language and vocabulary is better, and he can easily complete the course and finish all its lessons very quickly in a short span of time. In contrast, some students have no experience with the Arabic language and vocabulary, so they have to make a little more effort, but with hard work and dedication, such students can also complete this course in a short time. We have seen students with zero experience in the language completing this course within a short span of 3 months.
As you can also understand from the previous section, there is no age limit for enrolling in the online Noorani Qaida in UK course. This course can be taken at any age.
Method of Teaching
The style of teaching will start with Arabic letters, in which the structure of writing the Arabic letters separately will be explained in the beginning. Similarly, students are taught how the letters are combined and written so that students can easily identify and recognize them. Afterwards, an introduction to each of the difficult signs (harakat) and then the method of their reading is introduced, keeping in mind the appropriate time of the combined movements.
With the help of screen sharing, our teacher will help the students recognize the letters individually. And he will let them practice by repeating the letters again and again. They can concentrate and comprehend the structure of the letters.
- 27 lectures to learn Noorani Qaida for kids and adults
- Testing and Training Included.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level Quran students and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current examples and advanced teaching methodologies.
- Practical assignments at the end of every lesson of kids Noorani Qaida online.
- Practical learning experience with exercises and examples included to learn Noorani Qaida for kids and adults.