In the English Noorani Qaida course, basic rules of reading the Quran are taught. They begin with the Arabic alphabet. After reading the Noorani Qaida online, the student is able to pronounce the Arabic letters correctly and read different letters and words together. The first step in learning to recite the Qur’an is to learn the rules taught in Noorani Qaida.
In fact, kids Noorani Qaida is based on the aim of helping students recognize the letters of the Arabic language. It helps students recognize how the letters of the Arabic language are written separately and then how they are combined into different visual structures in the written form. This is a specific feature of the Arabic, Urdu and Persian languages. Writing Arabic letters in pairs changes their visual forms, so their identification is also necessary to understand the Qur’an.
And the third thing taught in Noorani Qaida is to make the students understand how the same letter can be read in many ways. The reason for this is that within the Arabic language, there can be many Harakats (signs) on each letter, and the change of Harakat (sign) that is marked over the letter, will result in a difference in the sound. It means the way in which the letter is pronounced. The reader has to stretch a letter by seeing a specific sign. Some signs require a reader to lower his voice, while other signs ask for a louder pitch. In order to understand such differences, it is very important to read the complete Noorani Qaida.
The kids Noorani Qaida is written in such a way that it makes it very easy to develop the ability to recite the Holy Qur’an and a student has no difficulty left in understanding the letters in Quran. Thus, through the teaching of Noorani Qaida online, the student not only develops the ability to read the Arabic letters separately and in combination, but also develops the ability to understand its specific signs.
And in the same way, if the basic tajweed is taught correctly and diligently, the student’s Arabic accent becomes excellent and very good. Therefore, before starting the Qur’an, it is very important to understand English Noorani Qaida and finish it once. On the contrary, those who find it hard to read the Quran fluently and have difficulty in understanding its letters and harakaat (signs), should also re-read the Qur’an by sacrificing some time and working on their Arabic fundamentals in the beginning.
Course objectives – Learn Noorani Qaida for kids and adults
- Recognition of the letters of the Holy Quran in different forms
- Recognition of the movement signs (Harakaat) in Arabic: i.e. Fatah, Zamma, Qasra and other major movement signs
- Grasp the basic rules of Tajweed
- Correct pronunciation of the Qur’an while reciting it
- Observance of the principles of Tajweed while reciting in the Qur’an
- Ability to read the Qur’an on their own (Nazra) by looking in the holy Quran
- Education of basic Islamic Jurisprudential issues
- Prayers and Supplications for daily life
- Noorani Qaida (Author Sheikh Noor Mohammad Ludhianvi)
- Azkaar and Supplications as narrated from Holy prophet (peace be upon him)
- Prayers (Salaat)
- Memorize at least the last five surahs of the Holy Quran
- Basic religious issues of purity
Course duration to learn Noorani Qaida for kids and adults is not specified. Because if the student, who reads Noorani Qaida online, is of an older age, then he learns faster. While if he is younger, it takes more time. However, a child around 10 years of age usually completes this course in 4 to 6 months and an adult student completes this course in an average of 2 to 4 months. It is difficult to give a definitive opinion because sometimes a student’s grasp on Arabic language and vocabulary is better, and he can easily complete the course and finish all its lessons very quickly in a short span of time. Whereas, in contrast, some students have no experience of Arabic language and vocabulary, so they face a little difficulty, but with hard work and dedication, such students can also complete this course in a short time. We have seen students with zero experience in the language completing this course within a short span of 3 months.
Age limit / pre requirements:
As you will understand from the previous column, there is no age limit for enrolling in the online Noorani Qaida course. This course can be taken at any age.
Method of learning (teaching)
The style of teaching will start with Arabic letters, in which the structure of writing the Arabic letters separately will be explained in the beginning. Similarly, students are taught how the letters are combined and written, so the students can easily identify and recognize them. Afterwards, introduction to each of the difficult signs (harakaat) and then the method of their reading is introduced, keeping in mind the appropriate time of the combined movements.
With the help of screen sharing, our teacher will help the student recognize the letters individually. And he will let him practice by repeating the letters again and again. They can concentrate and comprehend the structure of the letters.
- 27 lectures to learn Noorani Qaida for kids and adults
- Testing and Training Included.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level Quran students and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current examples and advanced teaching methodologies.
- Practical assignments at the end of every lession of kids Noorani Qaida online.
- Practical learning experience with exercises and examples included to learn Noorani Qaida for kids and adults.